Home Forums ProTerra Auditor Training Course Introduction Forum

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    master
    Keymaster

Let us know a bit about your background, experience with sustainability related topics and expectations in relation to this course.
    The forum will remain open for the entire week so that you may come back, review your posts and network with your colleagues.
    Please be respectful of one another. The forums are a place to network, learn and debate, and not to criticize or advocate. Also, refrain from discussing commercially sensitive information here.

Welcome again!!

Alice
    Keymaster

It is great to have you all here!

My name is Alice and I will be mediating this course.

Should you have any question please let me know. I hope you all have a great experience and learning with this training. Keep in mind that this is a great opportunity to exchange experience with your course colleagues.

Thomas Wendlik
    Participant

Hallo Zusammen,

ich möchte mich kurz vorstellen. Mein Name ist Thomas. Als Business Development Manger der FoodChain ID ist es mir wichtig auch in diesem Bereich geschult zu sein. Ich habe einen naturwissenschaftlichen Background als Diplom-Braumeister und freue mich auf den Austausch und die neuen Erfahrungen durch das Training.

Wilfried Platteau
    Participant

Goodmorning everybody,

My name is Wilfried Platteau.
    I am currently working as Business Development Manager for Belgium, The Netherlands , Luxembourg and France for half of my time.
    The other half I am doing audits in the Vegetable and Feed chain from growers such as GLOBAL G A P – GRASP, Organic as wel as Processing companies for Belgian Selfcontrole (BRC IFS light).
    My background is Agronomist.
    I am looking forward to learn more about the Pro Terra Standard and its implementation in Europe.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.