ProTerra Foundation, Chairman of the Board
Director, Global Sustainability Market
Global ID Group
Porto Alegre, Brazil & Augsburg, Germany
Emese Broszresponsible for European trade and sustainability at the fenaco GOF, is an agricultural engineer with an additional university degree in agricultural sciences.
President AgroTrace S.A. Geneva, Switzerland
Board Member of Verband Lebensmittel ohne Gentechnik (VLOG) Berlin, Germany
Danube Soya Association
Global ID Group
Willem Piet van den Berg
Maasland, The Netherlands
Executive Director Graham Mitchell is responsible for the day to day running of the Foundation.
Graham has extensive experience in sustainability programming having worked at Ahold, UTZ Certified, Technoserve, Conservation International and government trade agencies. Having worked on projects linked to Starbucks, Wal-Mart International, McDonalds and Ahold, he has expertise on developing public/private partnerships programmes that address business improvement through social and environmentally friendly production methods.
CERTIFICATION GOVERNANCE BOARD
A vital element to ensure the robustness of the ProTerra certification programme is the Certification Governance Board which is responsible for:
- Periodical revision and up-dating of the ProTerra Standard; adhering to the ISEAL Guidelines for Standard Setting
- Approval of certification bodies
- Proper implementation of the ProTerra Certification scheme and the integrity program
- The correct handling of complaints related to the implementation of the ProTerra Certification scheme
The Certification Governance Board consists of representatives from organisations of the agricultural value chain (including consumers, retailers, distributors, manufacturers of consumer products, traders, processors of raw agricultural commodities as well as agricultural producers).
Members of the Certification and Standard Committee:
- Juliana Lopes, Sustainability Director, Amaggi Group, Brazilustria
- João Shimada, Research Associate, Earth Innovation Institute, USA
- Verginia Guazzelli, Quality System Director, Cert ID Brazil
- Deise Caron, Quality System Manager, Cert ID Brazil
- Dr. Alice Correa Ferlin, external consultant to the Certification Governance Board
WE ARE INTERESTED IN YOUR QUESTIONS
Cel: +55 51 9117-8541
Tel: +31 30 3200228